Thursday, April 8, 2010
I decided to try my hand at blogging and I will see how it goes. As a family we have been staying very busy and my fear is that it will not slow down just because summer is approaching. Got a call last night that the boys will be starting baseball practice tonight. Will, just finished up his basketball season last week so we are jumping head first into baseball season!! Anyway, Will and Nick, will be on seperate teams this year. That makes for crazyiness, but at least we found out there practices will all be back to back on the same days and games will also be on the same day. First game will be April 23rd in Stratford. We were surprised that there first game was so early this year. We were told though that they decided to start the season earlier so that it would end much sooner than last year. Hooray for that! An April 23rd game though already poses a problem for our busy schedules, because Justin and I are supposed to be at a confrence on that Friday, in Amarillo. Somehow with the help of family we hope to manage this situation. The season is just getting started and it is already proving difficult to juggle schedules. It wont get any easier but I know we will manage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment