Emmalee has been telling us off and on for the last year that she wants her ears pierced. While in the mall in Colorado Springs we walked by a Claires. We saw a big sign on the window about ear piercing and we asked Emma if she wanted her ears pierced. She said yes! She went in and picked out the pair she wanted just like a big girl! She chose a pair with flowers on it but they wernt 14kt gold, and due to allergies we wanted her to have the 14 kt gold pair. She then proceded to pick her birth stone which just so happens to be purple. She was all set. I didnt want to be there because I was afraid she would cry. Justin, stood right next to her the whole time. I figured I might as well be by her side as well. They were able to peirce both of her ears at the same time, and despite my fears that she would cry she didn't. She didnt make a sound and hardly winced. She is a big girl now and she would be happy to tell you all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment